Is it possible to use customized project icon for Atlas projects?

ivychan May 10, 2024

We designed icons for our projects and want to use these customized icons. Can we upload and insert project icons in Atlas? Please advise. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2024

It doesn't look like it, @ivychan. The icons available are (thankfully an extensive set of) emojis, but different than in e.g. Confluence, Atlas doesn't allow you to upload custom emojis.

I tried if it would be possible to add a custom emoji in Confluence, but it does not seem to appear in Atlas, unfortunately. 

ivychan May 13, 2024

Thanks@Walter Buggenhout for the reply. So, it is possible to add a custom emoji in Confluence but not in Atlas.

For Atals, may I create an enhancement request for adding the capability to upload custom emojis from customers?

For Confluence, can you share with me the step-by-step process of how we can add custom emojis?

Many thanks.

ivychan May 16, 2024

Hi @Walter Buggenhout, I need your help to update the enhancement request. I created an enhancement request for the above suggestion. However, as usual, I couldn't pick "Atlas" as the project and couldn't select anything for the components. Please help me update the request so it is correctly included in the Atlas queue. Thanks.

This is the enhancement request link that I created and submitted:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ECO-278

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events