cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abacus add-on

Vanya Ramirez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2024

Hi there,

I'm using Abacus for setting a multiplication formula and getting the result in a custom target field, which I need to later prepare some reports of the issues. Problem is that sometimes (e.g. when the formula result has not been refreshed due to some error in the first place or in cases when I use deep clone to clone issues and change the values of the source fields in the cloned instances in the report I'm displayed two results under the target field column (the one before and the one after the update). I would like to only be able to see in the report the result after the last update (no matter how many updates have been made to the source fields).

I was unable to find any solution to that problem so would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2024

@Vanya Ramirez

To provide some context -

Abacus reacts to trigger events you have created for your execution plan. Since Deep clone is creating tickets and perhaps Abacus is listening and triggering calculation based on issue created or updated, it might be ideal to turn of the plan when cloning issues. After cloning is complete, then turn on Abacus execution plan to continue listening for changes in your tickets.

If you need any additional support with the Abacus app, please raise a request with out support team and we will see what we can do to answer your questions.

Thanks,

Kian

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events