Thanks

Carolyn Hill December 18, 2019

I'm new and have to say I love Trello.  As a career PA I'm always looking to find ways to be organised and this system is brilliant.  Whenever there's too many things on my to-do list, I just go to Trello, do a brain dump, putting in the step-by-step process for each job, and I feel better. :-) 

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2019

Hi @Carolyn Hill,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm relatively new to Trello myself and I couldn't agree with you more!

If you are looking for other ideas you should checkout some of the recent articles that have been posted in the Trello collection, we have some Trello gurus here with some fantastic advice!

Also don't hesitate to ask questions, everyone is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Carolyn Hill December 18, 2019

Thanks Jimmy.  :-) 

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2019

Welcome Carolyn,

Glad to have you here in the community!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2019

@Carolyn Hill Welcome, welcome! Isn't Trello the best? 😄 We do have a badge challenge right now, where you can become a "Friend of Taco," so be sure to check that out!

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Carolyn Hill 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!~

Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

@Carolyn Hill 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like mohithb likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events