Starting JIRA Sofware Cloud on-boarding journey

Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2020

i am planning to roll out Jira for my team of software developers. Wish Jira Cloud Sandbox was out so that we could test our features before rolling out to the wider group.

4 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2020

Hi Vishal, you can create a free version and play with that before creating your company instance.

Like Carlos Garcia Navarro likes this
Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2020

Yeah i have done that.

Only issue is free version does not give "Advanced Roadmap Feature" :-( which is available with Jira Cloud Premium license

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2020

Welcome to the world of Atlassian Add-Ons.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2020

@Vishal Biyani Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out the Jira collection, our member journey, and threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Vishal Biyani 

Ravin Moss March 22, 2021

hi

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events