New to this

Nour June 21, 2021

Hi all

I am nour

I just start using Jira and confuence for my team.

It is great place to exchange ideas here. 

4 comments

Comment

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2021

Hi @Nour ,

Welcome to the Community. Glad that you started to use Jira and Confluence. How are you? Where are you from? Maybe you can say few words about you. And do be afraid to ask questions and interact with other members :)

Nour June 24, 2021

Thanks..and nice to meet you! 

I am excited to introduce Jira to the team work... I dont too much experience with Jira nut I found it amazing tool to manage everyday tasks.

We are setting up an asset backet platform based on blockchain technology. Lot of work, preperation, team set up, tasks distrubution, just name it LOL.

What I look now if Atlassian has a group conference features or not..

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Nour!

We are glad you are here!!

Nour June 22, 2021

Thank you Mr John.. I really like the software. Amazing features..hope to get all the team to come on board soon...We are a new start up business..

Like John Funk likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Nour ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2021

@Nour Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events