Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

New to this

Hi all

I am nour

I just start using Jira and confuence for my team.

It is great place to exchange ideas here. 

4 comments

Mirek Community Leader Jun 22, 2021

Hi @Nour ,

Welcome to the Community. Glad that you started to use Jira and Confluence. How are you? Where are you from? Maybe you can say few words about you. And do be afraid to ask questions and interact with other members :)

Thanks..and nice to meet you! 

I am excited to introduce Jira to the team work... I dont too much experience with Jira nut I found it amazing tool to manage everyday tasks.

We are setting up an asset backet platform based on blockchain technology. Lot of work, preperation, team set up, tasks distrubution, just name it LOL.

What I look now if Atlassian has a group conference features or not..

John Funk Community Leader Jun 22, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Nour!

We are glad you are here!!

Thank you Mr John.. I really like the software. Amazing features..hope to get all the team to come on board soon...We are a new start up business..

Like John Funk likes this
Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Jun 24, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Nour ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Erica Moss Community Manager Jun 28, 2021

@Nour Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you