Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello Everyone.

I am new to Jira and I'm really hoping I can be pointed in the right direction by the more experienced individuals in this wonderful group . I have only learned about JIRA in theory as while I was in school, I am now looking to learn how to use it practically in order to boost my chances of getting gainfully employed.

I would really appreciate any support I can get.

5 comments

start here

https://training.atlassian.com/training-for-jira

There are a lot of free modules if you scroll down to

"Get started with free training"
You can also find a lot of free material on youtube.

HTH

Like # people like this

Hey @Olugbenga Biobaku, atlassian offers Jira free plan to try out the software and it is always free for upto certain number of users.

I would suggest you to create a site under free plan and tryout features to understand how to create project, issues and other capabilities as you progress towards your training on Jira.

Link to create free jira site: Free - Jira Software | Atlassian  

Like Ramanna Sathyanarayana likes this
Erica Moss Community Manager Mar 22, 2021

@Olugbenga Biobaku Welcome to the Community! It sounds like you're already getting a lot of great advice. 😄

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Mar 23, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Olugbenga Biobaku ! Hope you have a great learning experience here, with help from our great Community Leaders and members, who are always willing to help.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua Community Leader Mar 23, 2021

You will get all the support you'll need @Olugbenga Biobaku just don't hesitate to ask, welcome!

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you