New Journey!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2021

Hey, Community members!

This is me Soumyadeep, everyone can call me SaM.

I'm back to the community after 3 days with more motivation that some of you guys have given/shown me on these 3 days.

I would have and I would love to help out everyone regarding their issues and problems regarding the Atlassian products & community!

I would like to request access as a group leader of the Tech & Education group so that I can fulfill the responsibility that I have taken initiative by myself!

My old profile was not working properly so I was not using that account anymore, so I have created this new account to help everyone efficiently!

Thanks & Regards,

Soumyadeep Mandal (SaM)

2 comments

Comment

Brian Goulter January 9, 2021

Hi SaM, I hope you get your community leader position back (once actual people get involved).

This is an example of a modern trend where you cannot get help from a person when dealing with a large organisation. These organisations use FAQ pages and Chat Bots, but there are still situations where these are inadequate and you need to talk to an actual live person.

All the best.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2021

Welcome back with a new user profile in 2021.

hope they can fix oder merge your old one.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert ,

Happy New Year! It's a couple of weeks, I got to see your comment!

All the best for your 2021 journey!

Hope you are doing well in the Kudos program! Anybody can reach that level where I was at, you just need to participate more!

Currently, I don't have the kudos program access but I hope when It will be launched for everyone I'll take a part in it!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
samira samira May 5, 2021

nice

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events