New Jira Service Desk Administrator :)

Anne-Marie Costantino August 5, 2020

Hello Community :)
I have used multiple Atlassian products over the years, and am super excited to start my Jira Service Desk administrator journey.  I have a  lot to learn about the backend and I look forward to getting to know more as our new service desk evolves.

6 comments

Comment

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2020

Congratulations!

Good luck in your endeavors!

Like Anne-Marie Costantino likes this
Anne-Marie Costantino August 6, 2020

Thanks @Alexander Bondarev  I look forward to the new challenges ;)

Like ellen likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2020

Hi @Anne-Marie Costantino!

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and all the best with your new role! We're here to support you along the way :) 

Thank you @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_  I appreciate your comment and it's nice to know I have support that's just a post away! :)

Like # people like this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2020

Hello @Anne-Marie Costantino , welcome! 

Wish you all the best to your new adventures with Jira Service Desk! :)

Thank you @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_  super excited to explore what the Service Desk can do for our organisation

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Anne-Marie!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Thanks @John Funk  Such a wonderful welcome from everyone.

Like ellen likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2020

@Anne-Marie Costantino Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Jira Service Desk product collection, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things." 😄

Cheers @Erica Moss  Thanks for the tips, will check them all out :)

Like # people like this
ellen August 7, 2020

Welcome to the Community Anne-Marie

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events