Jira Pie Chart

Renato De Araujo September 20, 2022

Hi there.

I am trying to extract specific analytics from my teams Jira account. To be a bit more specific, I want to see the amount of projects/tickets each team member has taken since a specific date. I have seen I could create a pie chart gadget but when I go to set it up its not working exactly how I want. Any clues? Would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks

1 comment

Comment

Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2022

@Renato De Araujo 

have you tried using two dimensional Filter statistics?

For this to work you will need to have a saved filter query.

Renato De Araujo September 20, 2022

Thanks @Vish  I haven't thought of that. Where could I access that, and would I be able to categorise by specific people and a start date?

FUJIMOTO September 20, 2022

Renato, firstly you need to create and save a filter like this:

project in (ProjectName) and assignee in (resource1, resource2, resource3) and resolved >= startOfMonth(-1) and resolved <= endOfMonth(-1)

Then create a dashboard and select the piechart graphic

Setup the piechart using the saved filter

configPieChart.JPG

The result should be something like this

PieChart.JPG

Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2022

@Renato De Araujo 

two dimensional Filter statistics is available as a gadget in JIRA dashboard. Take a look at this gadget and see if this works for you

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events