Hi JIRA Users

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2019

Hello,

I am Alex.
I am from Germany and I'm the Admin of a small JIRA Server Instance with < 100 Users.

I'm happy that sometimes, the Community can help me with my jira specific Problems ;)

5 comments

Comment

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2019

So great to hear that @Alexander Pappert ! So glad that you’re getting help from fellow Jira customers. 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2019

Welcome!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2019

@Alexander Pappert Welcome to the party! We're glad you've found some solutions here, and be sure to check out our off-topic collection and Friday Fun. 😄

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2019

Awesome! 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2019

Willkommen, Alex! Viel Spaß in The Community! :-)

Carlos

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events