Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA)

Piotr Chachaj March 13, 2024

Hi Guys!

I've got a question about the Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA), which will be held in the EU quite soon. It's some kind of milestone for every finance company in the EU. 

https://www.eiopa.europa.eu/digital-operational-resilience-act-dora_en

https://www.esma.europa.eu/esmas-activities/digital-finance-and-innovation/digital-operational-resilience-act-dora

Due to some talks and processes, based on Cloud vs DC competition, please let me know if you have any plans for DORA with documentation or any compliance feature like commitment. 
It will be really beneficial! 

Thanks, in case of any doubt or question please contact me bravely.

Regards

1 comment

Comment

Tom Hausmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2024

Hello Piotr,

Atlassian is dedicated to supporting financial services customers amidst the ongoing evolution of EU regulations, particularly the EU Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA).

We're actively monitoring updates from the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs), including the actual EU directive as well as ITS and RTS documents, in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of this framework. We have dedicated teams that are collaborating with industry groups to proactively address these upcoming regulatory changes. We're actively engaging with existing financial customers to ensure we not only meet regulatory standards but address our customer expectations.

Atlassian already supports financial services customers to meet EBA, BaFin, and other compliance needs. We're prepping for DORA with the same focus – updating our processes and docs for clarity and compliance.

Our Compliance Resource Center and Trust Center offer detailed insights into Atlassian's ongoing efforts to ensure security and reliability. We'll continue to provide transparent updates on our compliance initiatives and any changes impacting our customers in the financial industry.

Please don't hesitate to reach out for further questions or detailed information.

Like Piotr Chachaj likes this
Piotr Chachaj March 21, 2024

Hello Tom, 

Big thanks for your response. I'm sure that in the next few weeks, we will have ready strict plan for this process. I'll be back ;)

Regards

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events