Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export as csv option doesn't include "Start Date" field

Josh Preston August 17, 2022

Hello - can the "Start Date" field be added to the csv download for boards?

The "Due Date" field is automatically included, but I'm looking for "Start Date". thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

@Josh Preston check out Board Export Power Up - i'm not 100% sure, but i think it might include that!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

And if it doesn't, you could create a custom field called "mirror Start Date", and then create an automation to set that field when when the start date is set on a card, and THEN you should be able to view it with Board Export power-up, because it exports custom fields.

Josh Preston August 17, 2022

Great tips! thanks for the good info. I'll give it a shot

0 votes
Nathan Welch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2022

Hi Josh, 

I know it's been a minute since you requested this, but the native CSV board export has been updated and now includes both the start date and the 'dueComplete' fields for each card. 

Thanks for the request, hope that helps!

Nathan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events