Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Trello Boards

Mark Finnerty
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2024

Is there a way to make the Ink / Print Darker when you make up a Card. It is such a light grey it is difficult to read at times. Trying to just make the print bold. Like the first sentence I type, that is how it always shows up. It would be great to have this Bold Feature, Thanks, Mark

1 answer

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2024

Hi Mark,

Because we built Trello to be a next-generation web and mobile application, it doesn't have very robust built-in printing support. While we do offer printing in the app, it's not a heavily focused feature: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/printing-in-trello/ 

However, we are aware of third-party Power-Ups that allow for some more customizable printing from Trello, which you may want to check out: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=print

I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!
----------------
If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.

Mark Finnerty
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 30, 2024

Mutya,

Many thanks for your reply.

I probably was not clear on my question. I was not trying to actually print out anything from Trello. I was asking about making the notes on my boards darker or BOLD. When I look at the board it is a little difficult to read. I was hoping for a way to make it darker.

I am just looking for the words to be darker like this

Thanks,

Mark

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2024

Hi Mark, by 'notes', do you mean the content in your descriptions or comments? You should be able to bold any content there using the editor. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events