Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many workspaces am I allowed to create with my Free Trello Account?

Steve_Correll August 17, 2022

I have multiple parties where I don't want to share information between them. With a free account can I set up multiple workspaces with 1 board per workspace? Or is this not permitted?

2 answers

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2022

Hi @Steve_Correll 

It's Violetta from Planyway:)

When you have a free Trello account, you may have 10 boards per workspace. But the number of workspaces is not limited as far as I know.

If you'd like to work with multiple boards at the same time, you may also experiment with Planyway power-up as it has a multi-board view to visualize several Trello boards on a single page, even if they belong to different workspaces. See more information here: https://planyway.com/help/features/multi-board-view#add-cards-from-other-boards-to-your-timeline-or-calendar 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

@Violetta Chernobuk hey there, saw your comments on some of the other posts and they seem mostly relevant to the users' questions! But this one feels a little off. not sure planyway is really the right solution for what this user is asking about and it sort of comes off as a bit spammy since you just posted about Planyway on two other questions (although i do think your response fits as a good answer on those other ones!) Please be careful about "forcing" mentions of your power-up in the community. I'm a recently Planyway convert and I do think there are plenty of good uses for it that you don't need to jump on every single question :) Thanks!

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

@Steve_Correll welcome to the community! As far as I know, you can have multiple workspaces. I have... several haha. I'm sure there's technically some limit somewhere, but it would be an extremely high number. Having 1 board per workspace is definitely a valid approach!

Steve_Correll August 18, 2022

Thank-you, Brittany. Much appreciated. Thanks for your quick response.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2022

@Steve_Correll yeah no worries! let me know if you're building things up and coming across any problems!! Happy to help!

Like Steve_Correll likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events