Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit the automated attachement of labels to cards?

Viktor Freudenhammer August 17, 2022

We have a dedicated bug board. Whenever I add a card to this board, the label "bugs" gets automatically attached to that card. Unfortunately that is the wrong label but I don´t know how to change this automation. Any clues here?

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-17 um 12.42.55.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

@Viktor Freudenhammer if you go to "Automation" in the top toolbar, and then select "Rules", then where it says "All" (the filter at the top), switch it to "Enabled". 

image.png

You should see a rule showing why it's doing that, and be able to delete the rule, or uncheck the field next to "enabled on this board"

Viktor Freudenhammer August 17, 2022

Hey @Brittany Joiner Brittany, 
thanks for your answer. It seems that the pink bugs label does not appear because of a rule. There was no such rule in the first place, so I added a rule which should attach the right label and remove the wrong label. However this rule is overruled by something I still cannot figure out.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-18 um 08.26.27.png

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

@Viktor Freudenhammer hmmm do you have any other members on the board? If so, can you get them to do the same and see if they see any rules? Sometimes if someone else has created a rule, others on the board can't see it, but the rules still execute

Like Viktor Freudenhammer likes this
Viktor Freudenhammer August 21, 2022

You are right, that does the trick! Thanks a lot :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events