Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Trello and Jira Product Discovery integrate?

Adam Anticola
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2024

I'm new to Atlassian's products.  I'm looking into Jira Product Discovery for my product management team.  Our marketing area is currently using Trello to manage their tasks and I expect that some of our ideas from a product side will become marketing tasks.  I haven't been able to find any clear indication on whether JPD and Trello can connect so that an idea could be spun off into a Trello task.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

Hi @Adam Anticola welcome to the community :) I'm not overly familiar with JPD - I don't know if it's an entirely different product from "Jira Software", or just a type of Jira project that is designed more for product teams. 

So if you search up "Trello Jira integration", you're going to see results that apply to "Jira Software" which is their main offering. I'm not sure if the solutions you'll see will apply to JPD, but it could be worth giving it a go.

Maybe start with the native Trello-Jira integration to see if that works: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/using-the-jira-and-slack-integrations/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events