Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change theme in Trello

Filipe Ibaldo August 17, 2022

I'm getting issues seeing my information on my Trello board.

I've just started my account with my company email and by default a dark theme was loaded.

However, this theme doesnt allow me to see all information and I am not being able to find the place to change it to the normal theme.

Following a screenshot from my company Trello account with some blind spots due to the color theme.

image (14).png

I found some articles that say it loads according to my system color scheme, however my personal account doesn't follow it and I am able to see everything fine like below:

image (15).png

Is there a way to change the theme color?

1 answer

0 votes
Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2022

Hello, Filipe!

Welcome to the community!

You can check on this link how to change the backgrounds 

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-board-backgrounds/

I hope this helps, but please let me know how it goes and if there's anything else I can assist you with. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Alisson
Trello Team

Filipe Ibaldo August 18, 2022

Hey! Thanks for the answer!

However I need to change my color scheme, and not the background.

When I am in my settings page, I am not able to see very well the information due to the scheme color (please see the attached images on my post).

Thanks!

Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2022

Hello, Filipe!

Oh, sorry about that, I thought you were referring to the background theme.

That's very strange, hopefully, we can get to the bottom of this quickly for you. Since we're going to need more details regarding this situation can you open a request via https://trello.com/contact so that our support team can actively work with you through the issue?

Kind regards
Alisson
Trello team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events