managing a card from different tabs

Zied Kerkeni May 20, 2018

Hello, 

I ll expose the target and then the question :

Target :

I want to create one accont "MyGoogleMailAcc" and I want to mamage all my todos (family/work) in one tab : "MyTodoTab"  

*family :

I have "Fam Tab" in which me /my wife are members 

*work :

suppose I m freelancer who have some clients and there is tasks (cards) to chek with differant team of those clients.

so I m member in the IT team of client C1 (which have a Tab "IT C1 Tab" for his projects). I m also member in client "IT C2 Tab", and so on ...

Question :

my question is : how can I check all my related cards in all the tabs in which I m member only from my "MyTodoTab" related to my "MyGoogleMailAcc" account ?

thank you for help,

zied.

2 comments

Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2018

Hi Mohamed,

The My Cards page was created to help people get an overview of the cards that they have on various collaborative boards. This way, you can see what you're responsible for (i.e., what your face/icon is on) without dipping into a bunch of different boards.

I think that should help with what you're trying to achieve. You can get to that page by clicking on your avatar > cards. Please note you'll need to add yourself to the cards you want to see there.

Hope that helps!

Zied Kerkeni May 31, 2018

thanks Marta for response,

juste visualise all cards indeppendent to board is not enough,

I think that power app "Board Sync by Unito" is what I need : it allow to make changes on the the same card from differant boards.

best regards,

mohamed zied.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events