Suggsetions for Litigation Attorneys?

David June 15, 2017

I'm looking for advice on the best way to use Trello for litigation.  (Most of the posts I've seen for lawyers discuss using Trello for client development.)

I want to be able to track the progress of numerous cases, each involving different teams of lawyers and paralegals from my firm.

I've tried having one Board per case, with lists for discovery, document review, motions, etc.  And then one card each for issues such as document requests, each motion, etc.

Another way I tried it was one card per case, and using to do lists and comments to track events, assignements and tasks.

I'm not particularly happy with either set up.  And I haven't found a good way to let me see what deadlines are coming up for all cases in a quick glance.  (As opposed to checking each card in each case.

How do you do it?

2 comments

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2019

Hi @David just going through old posts, did you ever find a setup that met your needs? Thanks!

Harry K October 18, 2021

I would also be interested to use it in our law department as well. And interested in reading about all the features it can give to every user.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events