Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Pdf viewer in Trello malfunctioning AGAIN

Once again the PDF viewer on Trello inside the Google Chrome browser is not functioning correctly it opens it up in a weird kind of viewer where you can't download the PDF that you're just opening up and viewing. #$&#&$&!!

1 comment

Alex Waite Atlassian Team Jan 13, 2022

Hey @Eric Johnsa - can you make sure you don't have the External Share Power-Up enabled on your board - this was causing issues with the PDF preview feature for me. If that doesn't work, raise a bug ticket with us at Trello Support: https://trello.com/contact

The same thing happens to me, and I don't have any External Share Power-Up enabled.

Im having this weird view from pdf's preview too. 

Anyone knows how to solve it?

I was reading about it and it looks like that it is a security problem that the pdf viewer has. so they had to disable it until they can fix the security issue and they can go back using the old pdf viewer.

Where did you read about this? When and who promised it will fix it?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

1,628 views 27 38
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you