How to managed multi project ?

Vũ Ngô December 6, 2021

Hello,

I have case : i managed a lot of people about 10, with some position : dev, qc, ba and many project.

Now, i created board for my work (manage my work), Team Dev, Team QC, Team BA (manage my team work : have multi member, multi project) and A project, B project, C Project (manage project : have multi member )...

And it happens issue : task was duplicate some board, and it not synchronized. Like i created task on my work board : meeting, also created on board A project. I created  task on board Team QC : write test case and testing project A, also create it in project A.

Purpose i want managed clearly what is planning team QC, Dev, BA to do in this week, is any member free or missing project ? In project i want managed all task planing or ready of member

What should i do or template in board for managed my work, team work, resource, project, report ... i refer many template project management but didn't know how to use

Thanks alot.

1 comment

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Hi @Vũ Ngô ! You might have a good use-case for Unito's board sync. You could build workflows so that if you create a card on a project board, and tag it with "Team Dev", it syncs to the Team Dev board, and so on. That way, the dev team can manage all projects from one board.

You might also benefit from creating an overview board workflow with Unito as well, so you can oversee all projects from within one board. 

Happy to provide more details if you're interested! 🙂

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events