Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashcards' filters not working properly.

Rafael - Proplan April 18, 2022

We use a lot of dashcards on our Trello Premium Workspace. To this day we have experienced a very good way to control the company goals and institutional results with the dashcards, tracking data from something between 20 to 30 boards. I don't recall major bugs, but I have notice that some of our dashcards' filters seems to malfunction. We have tracked dozens of cards on these boards, but some of them appear as if there isn't cards there. Our filters are, basically, boards and labels, but it doesn't seem that the problem is on the label filter.

ERRO DASHCARD FILTRO.png

For example, we have dozens of cars on these yellow boards (image above). Don't know what to do. Do somebody have experienced anything similar?

1 comment

Pete Mitchell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2022

Hi Rafael,

This is a bit of a tough question to answer without insight into your actual Boards and Workspaces. Since you have a Premium Workspace, I would encourage you to open a support ticket so one of our Support Engineers can work directly with you and see what insights we might have to offer. 

Be sure you are logged into an account with access to that Premium subscription, and you can create a new support ticket here: https://trello.com/contact

Best,
Pete | The Trello Team

Like Alex Waite likes this
Rafael - Proplan April 25, 2022

Thank you, Pete. I managed to "solve" my problem by copying these Boards (with its cards and labels) and tracking again. This time I was able to track the information I needed.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events