Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Add Catalan language

Edited

Catalan is a language spoken by more than 10 million people. It is the 13th most spoken language in Europe. It is the official language in Spain and the only official language in Andorra. It is very present on the internet (check, for example, its Wikipedia (ca.wikipedia.org), or Google and Microsoft, which have all their products available in Catalan). It is the language of Catalonia and, therefore, also of Barcelona, one of the most important technological hubs in Europe and the world. I know hundreds of developers, scientists, researchers, creators, and so on that would love to be able to use Trello in their language. That is why also ask you to include Catalan in the list of languages available in the application. I am totally open and willing to collaborate if necessary to make it a reality. Just feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help and tell you more about it.

1 comment

So, this has landed in the Atlassian Community, which is not a bad place for it, as we're here to talk about all sorts of stuff, languages for tools included!

But while Atlassian are here, the right ones may not see the conversation.  It would be good if you raised this directly with Trello/Atlassian, as well as here, so the right people get to see it!  Start at https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/ 

They're always interested in new feature requests, including support for new languages, and not just for Trello, but for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc as well.

Your offer of help making some form of "translation pack" is likely to be very welcome, a lot of the translations Atlassian have available have been done by non-Atlassian volunteers!  (I'm not sure how Trello does it, but Jira and Confluence Server and DC support "language packs" to add translations for the UI)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

1,538 views 27 38
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you