How to organize all of your top Trello boards

Hello Trello Lovers! 

I have the article of "Trello Holiday Calendar" that was published last Christmas by @Brittany Joiner with the collaboration of other Community Leaders (me as one of them... ), as a tutorial of very top things for the use of Trello

(you can link here to see all of theme)

giphy

And I want to tell you about how I use the advice in one of them: the one written on Day23, by @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows regarding create a board directory

The way to do it, is using the board cards (writing the link of the board in the card's tittle)

I have collected on a "mother board", my top boards that I use almost daily, so I could have them all in a click. 

tablero madre.png

As you see, I have made three lists:

1. My Personal things

2. My work things

3. My Ace Leader things. 

And I have installed Dashcards Power up  to see my scheduled tasks for the current day
and due tasks.

Have a good day! And thanks to @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows for the idea!

And hooray for trello and top level organisation!

2 comments

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

This is awesome @Alicia Filíu Birlanga !! Glad you were able to get some inspiration from my post 😊

Like Alicia likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hahah the mother board!!!

Like Alicia likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events