Friday!... but wait!!

It's Friday!!! 

I know you want to run away but wait....

I'll tell you what I'm going to do to REST MY MIND for the weekend, in case it might help you:

I REVIEW my pending things in case I have missed something that I had to solve this week.

I set the rest for next week and I try to make a PLANNING of what has a due date (either because I have proposed it or because it is necessary to do it before that date due to external causes).

I assure you that it helps me not to be thinking about everything I have to do during the weekend or to be anxious in case I have forgotten something.

You know what helps me? Trello, of course

Put dates on your to-do's, they won't go away from your to-do list.
If you don't do it, you'll just see a little red bell continuously reminding you all the time that you haven't done it yet!!!! 

pendientes.jpg

30 minutes of REVIEW and PLANNING=weekend of mental rest

Have you already made your REVIEW?

3 comments

Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2022

Well, it is not Friday.... but this article has published!! It does not matter 😅 You can make this on Monday too!! 

I hope it would be useful for you!!

Have a good week!!!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022

Yes!! Lots of good tips in here! I love to do my planning on Friday - helps reduce the "sunday scaries"!

Like Alicia Filíu Birlanga likes this
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2022

Exactly!! Thanks for comment @Brittany Joiner 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events