Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bite-sized Learning: Trello Automation

Welcome back learners!

Visiting Professors @Brittany Joiner and @Dreamsuite Mike have arrived to share Trello automation basics with the class.

By the time the bell rings you’ll be ready to free up time by automating basic tasks on boards. Once you're ready to learn more head over to the Trello path on Atlassian University.

challenge_iconUrl_challengeId_583_badge_3cd3a57e-4c07-5f79-eb0-fe1681b69f8.png

Trello Automation syllabus

1. Watch the 4 minute video on automation in Trello from instructor @Brittany Joiner

2. Next, take the five-question, multiple-choice pop quiz 

3. After successfully passing the pop-quiz, add the new Bite-sized Learning: Trello Automation badge to your profile. Hooray!

Video

Trello Automation Pop-Quiz

Quiz not displaying? Make sure that you're logged in, and verify you've joined the Kudos program. Instructions on how to join are below.

Just because class is out doesn't mean you have to learn alone. Drop-in study groups are always available in the library! Ask questions anytime on the Trello  question board. <3

Did you know our instructors are kind of a big deal? Check them out!

More great tips from Brittany @ How I Trello

Level up Trello with Mike @ Dreamsuite

*If not already enrolled, you'll need to join the Kudos program to view and take today's pop-quiz. Simply log in to your account, click the "Kudos" button at the top right of the navigation menu and select "Join the Kudos program" to easily enroll and join the fun. Welcome to Kudos and your first commemorative badge, we're glad your here! 

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 10.29.14 AM.png

17 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2023

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2023

Celebrate Dance Moms - l0ExpJSuUyC3OTkSk.gif

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2023

Trellomies.png

Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2023

Mascot Worm GIF by Pac-12 Network

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2023

Confetti.gif

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2023

Learning rocks, especially with confetti! 

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2024

Done, thank you.

Jude Damik Swearingen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 11, 2024

WooHoo!!! #truthurts

Hrishikesh Tavar February 27, 2024

Completed quiz with a perfect score!

Bijay Duwal February 27, 2024

I have passed  yeah!!!!

Kiffer Imoveis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2024

nossa , to tentando

Nadeem Rabbani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 6, 2024

completed

W Hanada April 6, 2024

Done, thank you

Like Nadeem Rabbani likes this
Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io_ April 11, 2024

It's insightful! Thank you! :) 

Theresa McFarlane April 12, 2024

Nice wee training!

LynnG April 12, 2024

Thank you for teaching me about Trello automation

Christie Gera _Appfire_ April 23, 2024