Choose Certifications Path (ACP-620?)

FEDERICO SPAGOCCI December 11, 2020

hi, i am currently considering whether to take acp-620.

I am currently certified acp-120, acp-300, acp -600.
Could it make sense to take acp - 620 as well?

Thank you very much

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2020

Hi @FEDERICO SPAGOCCI,

The ACP-620 certification is a Jira Cloud focused certification.  If you are currently using or planning to use Jira Cloud, then yes it might be beneficial for you to consider it.

-Jimmy

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2020

Hi Federico,

Jimmy said already something to the cloud focus.

From the perspective that the Cloud topic, overall, is hot within IT it can be a good plus for you to have it, for sure!

This might be for you not the real answer to "if it makes sense" but as a general encounter I can share there is *always* something to take away - with every exam.
You come across topics where you think "well, I have never seen this from *this* angle".
I even could notice that when doing a badge (or even a free quiz).

I think it is a bit on the motivation - what drives the decision.
There might be situations when one says "I need it for my application letter/CV"... in case you want to do it to learn and expedite personal knowledge - then I would say, yes - it is worth it.

Cheers,
Daniel

Like Julia likes this
Syed December 14, 2020

@FEDERICO SPAGOCCI yes it make sense if you planning to move to cloud

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events