Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Cloud training survey - what are your preferences?

Atlassian University is experimenting with short duration courses. We will use the short duration model for the upcoming ITSM/JSM Cloud training. As part of this experiment, I’d like to gather your input using a few questions. Don’t think about price now – only the training itself and how it can be beneficial to you and your team.

Here we go:

• How will you personally use JSM Cloud? If you know the name of the role you will assume (like administrator) please answer with that.
  • Will you be new to JSM Cloud or are you an existing JSD Server or Cloud customer?
  • The courses will be a mixture of concepts and ‘how to’ topics. What is your preference for course length: 1-10m, 11-20m, 21-30m?
  • Would you prefer these courses be led by a live instructor at a scheduled time or be self-paced with recorded narration, but no live instructor?
  • Would you prefer these courses to have
    • hands-on labs with a JSM Cloud instance?
    • a recorded demonstration of the lab on a JSM Cloud instance?
    • lab instructions you could use to practice on your own JSM Cloud instance? This might require setup work before you can do the lab.

2 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2020

Hi

In my opinion:

I would vote for 30 m pills, which are mixed laboratories, webinars, instructions and even possible problems solved to be able to consult, test or reproduce them so that they can serve as training for anyone.

Be that as it may, it's a fantastic idea, learning and gaining knowledge of Atlassian tools is always welcome.

Regards

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2020

Hi @Gary Barg!

Very interesting questions.

1) I will be acting as an Administrator, Agent and User of various JSM Cloud projects we have.

2) Our company has been using JSD for some time I only joined a month ago and I'm brand new to JSM/JSD

3) Concepts: 21-30 mins, How Tos: 11-20mins

4) I personally prefer self-paced with recorded narration.

5) I would prefer recorded demonstrations of the lab on a Cloud instance and the option to practice on my own JSM Cloud instance.  While I fully understand that some setup may be required doing some of those steps I would see as an additional way of providing hands on experience.

Thanks!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events