Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#AtlassianUniversity, I’m excited to share several insights

After a long time researching and learning at #AtlassianUniversity, I can tell you several things:

– It is ideal for all those who want to enter the world of Atlassian tools

– The love dedicated to the user experience in each section with very didactic and varied exercises is very satisfactory.

– The questionnaires are highly addictive and help us become professional, the information is clear and well defined.

– Atlassian University is an example to follow for any open University, the contents are always updated and well defined

– The possibility of adding a badge on Linkedin makes it entertaining and gamifies it in an addictive way not seen before

– The vast majority of content is free, others are paid, but not very expensive and I assure you that they are worth it.

Do you know other Universities like this? leave it in the comments

MrAddon by TecnoFor

#AtlassianCreator #Atlassian #AtlassianUniversity

2 comments

Comment

Bilawal shah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 9, 2024

Certainly! If you're looking to share insights with Atlassian University, here's a structured approach you might consider:

---

Dear Atlassian University community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm excited to share several insights that I believe will add value to our collective knowledge and understanding.

1. **[Insight 1]**: Start by presenting your first insight. This could be a key learning from a recent project, a best practice you've discovered, or a trend you've noticed in your industry.

2. **[Insight 2]**: Follow up with another valuable insight. This could be related to a different aspect of your work, a new tool or technique you've found useful, or a case study highlighting success stories.

3. **[Insight 3]**: Share a third insight to further enrich the discussion. This could be a lesson learned from a past mistake, a productivity hack you've implemented, or a thought-provoking question to stimulate conversation.

4. **Engagement**: Encourage engagement and discussion by inviting others to share their thoughts, experiences, and additional insights on the topics you've presented.

5. **Closing**: Express gratitude for the opportunity to contribute to the Atlassian University community and encourage ongoing collaboration and knowledge sharing.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and insights on these topics. Let's continue to learn and grow together as a community.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

---

Feel free to tailor this template to suit your specific insights and the tone of the Atlassian University community.

Sridhar Gandla March 9, 2024

Sir, Congratulations !!!   Awesome... You made a magic.. I never seen any one with this many achievements

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events