Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian administrators - searching for people

Lizbeth Tommy August 24, 2021

Not quite a tech question, but i am looking for the best place to find Atlassian administrators (jira, confluence, devops - process gurus) with experience to fill an opening.  My HR teams are unable to source candidates!  

Anyone have any ideas? 

7 answers

5 accepted

Suggest an answer

5 votes
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 24, 2021

community.atlassian.com looks like a great place to start.

Try posting your job on the Jobs & Careers group.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2021

try local meeting groups like Meet Now in addition to local JIRA Support Groups.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nirmani Kalakheti
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

Please try to provide a link for requirements or application so that the interested candidates can look or apply.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2023

also check Atlassian user groups; I also check Meet UP JIRA groups

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jacob Vu
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2021

Hi @Lizbeth Tommy

Is your organization interested in working with a consulting firm to fill in some of the gaps that you may have? At NorthTEK Consulting, we provide Atlassian consulting services and are able to help your teams use Jira better and improve your existing processes.

Jacob

0 votes
Stephan Shere
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 24, 2021

Hi Lizbeth,

Our company provides development, devops, and utilize all of Atlassian tool stack.

Not only aee we in the process of creating own training program for all products internally, we are making it available externally and provide both outsourced and outstanding for Jira Administration.

If you're interested please provide me with your best contact details.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events