Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Free 90 minute coaching session for resetting team rituals on December 10/11 - interested?

Edited

Does your team need an operational reset?

• Ever feel like your team has too many meetings? Or don't know why you're even having a meeting?
  • Ever get the dreaded Zoom fatigue?
  • Are the rituals you had in the office just not cutting it in a distributed world?
  • Feel like you're just not in sync with the rest of your team anymore?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you might be interested in a FREE opportunity to have an Atlassian facilitator kick your team off into new ways of working.

Atlassian is piloting a 90-minute workshop where full teams will come together to…
:thought_balloon: Reflect on their existing rituals
:mag: Identify what to keep, what to re-evaluate, & what to pause
:spiral_calendar_pad: Co-design a new operating cadence to try  

No prep work needed. We just require 100% of your team (up to 12 team members only at this time) be present. If you're interested in participating in our pilot...

Please either reply within this discussion thread or contact Christine (that's me!) at cdelarosa@atlassian.com with your availability on December 10 and 11. We have available facilitators on AEDT, EST, and PST. First come first serve :)

1 comment

Dear Christine,

Greetings. I would like to attend this session; please count me in. Many thanks.

BR,

Prashant.

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this

Awesome, @Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi

Please email me (cdelarosa@atlassian.com) 90-minute time slots when you and your team are available at the end of this week. Just want to make sure we have an available facilitator during your alotted time.

Also, please confirm that your entire team will be available to attend.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you