Atlympic Event: Team Playbook

Announcement @2x.png

Hello Community! 

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read more and sign up on this post.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

We are pleased to present the Team Playbook Atlympic Event: 

The Team Playbook competition is simple - choose a play from Atlassian’s Team Playbook and run it with your team. Post about the experience in the Team Playbook Collection - comments and likes on your post will count as points. We’ll send 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals to the top three posts :).

Ideas for getting more points:

• Share on social (be sure to tag us #atlympics)

• Ask your Team to comment with how the Play went for them

• Send to your company/friends to get them to read + engage with it

Happy Playbooking!

7 comments

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2021
Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

I really hope this counts as an entry too. I visualized a game on trello that I haven't found on the Atlassians Team Playbook yet, but that I had the pleasure to discover during a workshop.

It's an icebreaker team activity that can be played before a meeting - or even better - during a longer meeting or workshop.

It will bring back lost energy and lighten the mood when everyone is worn out.

Here's my entry: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Team-Playbook-articles/Team-Icebreaker-Pickpocket-an-energizing-team-game-visualized-on/ba-p/1766337

Like G subramanyam likes this
Nipun Aggarwal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2021
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

Thanks @Bridget  for briefing.

I don't have permission to write article here so here is my entry as discussion . 

Cheers

Suvradip

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2021

I have posted here about our experience with Stand-ups playbook :)

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021
Arshiya Sultana
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2021

This is great, I couldn't do it during the contest period but I am trying it with my team this week

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events