NextGen JIRA templates not supported by Portfolio for JIRA - please provide ETA

alessandro.muselli March 27, 2019

Hello,

could you please provide an update on issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOCLOUD-2652?

Epics created in Kanban NextGen templates (same for Scrum) are not managed in Portfolio for JIRA.

I was planning to puchase Portfolio for my organization (300+ users) but as we work with NextGen, then Porfolio becomes useless.

Please provide a date when NextGen templates will be fully managed in Porfolio, being that an Atlassian product. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2019

Hi Alessandro,

Currently, there are no updates for the feature request, but I would like to share with you this post in community where there are some great comments about Portfolio and Cloud:
- Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)
The post is about Portfolio for Server and Data Center, but check the comments below:

Screenshot 2019-03-27_16-27-40.png

Screenshot 2019-03-27_16-28-13.png

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Angélica

alessandro.muselli March 27, 2019

Thanks Angelica for your prompt response.

However, the link covers Portfolio for Jira Server / DC (Data Centre)

Actually I'm testing Portfolio for Jira Cloud version on a Jira SW Cloud version.

Would need same material for the cloud version.

Best

Alessandro

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2019

Hi Alessandro,

Were you able to see the screenshots attached?
I understand that we should have a post for Cloud, but those comments I sent you is specifically for Jira Cloud.
If you didn't receive the screenshot, please let me know and I'll paste the comments here.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events