Missing Next-Gen issues in Scrum Board

Marcelo Jaeggi October 1, 2019

I have created a Scrum Board from a JQL that returns issues from three projects. One of these projects is a Next-Gen project. 

The problem is that all the issues that are assigned to an EPIC and not shown on the Board. The ones with EPIC are shown OK. 

All the issues are returned by the JQL filter. I tried the same thing in a Kanban board and I see all the issues without problems.

How can I see all the tickets that the JQL Filter returns in a Scrum Board

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2019

Hi @Marcelo Jaeggi

I've tested this every possible way I can think of without success - this might be a limitation.

Next-Gen projects weren't designed to have multiple projects on one board - bringing them into a classic Scrum board seems to have some issues with the Epics panel, I envisage because Epic Link isn't the same field used to link child / parent in Next-Gen.

Is it possible to use a classic project instead in this instance? There might be a workaround but this is the cleaner way of doing it.

Ste

Marcelo Jaeggi October 2, 2019

Hey, If I don't have any other option I will migrate the project. 
But, there are several teams working on that project and I don't want to change anything at this point.

Suggest an answer