Hi, prioritity is visible as I made the field available. It is set to default mediume, but there seeem to be a bug when trying to change to prirority. It shows when defining the field. However in the userstory or bug we get "no matches found"
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, we need more details about the steps you are following.
I tested here and couldn’t replicate the issue, so please, let us know all the steps you are following and if possible, send us a screenshot of the error.
Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their Jira Cloud instance. ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events