BigGantt with Tempo integration possible?

Uri Gankin September 6, 2021

My team uses both apps (Tempo for planning and time logs and BigGanttm for GANTT charts). Is there any way to integrate them both at one source?
I would like to see Tempo's sourcing plans in the BigGantt chart - possible?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2021

Hi @Uri Gankin

What do you mean by sourcing plans? As long as they are issues in jira, you can add them to your biggantt scope so that it displays in your gantt view.

Cheers.

Uri Gankin September 6, 2021

Hi @Fabian Lim
I want to see Tempo's plans and time reports in BigGantt. Is it possible?

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2021

I don't think so, since biggantt only picks on real issues and not tempo plan items. @Anna-BigPicturemay know better.

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 7, 2021

Hi @Uri Gankin

Please be informed that synchronization with Tempo apps is a BigPicture Enterprise feature and is currently available to Jira Server and Data Center users. Synchronization will only work if plugins are installed within the same instance of the Jira environment (this applies for Jira Server as well as Jira Data Center).

Like Uri Gankin likes this
Uri Gankin September 7, 2021

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I have a BigGanTT as a separate app.
Good to know anyway. 

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this

Suggest an answer