Celebrating completing work with a little delight!

Hi Atlassian Community,

We used to have this celebratory you-did-a-thing! delight pattern and it got removed unintentionally at some point. We got it for free when we started building the next-gen boards on top of the Jira Core boards.

The unintentional removal could have been when we rewrote columns, updated our card components multiple times, or adopted the react-dnd library.

Not sure when exactly but it was never an intentional design decision - if we brought it back, it will help reinforce the delightful “moment” when work has been completed.

Today, I'm delighted to announce that it's back!

Here's a video that the developer who shipped this made for our demos. Enjoy! ;)

1 comment

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2020

not really related but since you talked about "react" it will be good if you can share some cool tutorials about how to use if with Atlassian framework. My team and I have struggled a lot in order to make react work with Atlassian framework. Thanks in advance.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events