Welcome to the Team Central BETA group!

Eric
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Team Central BETA group!

We are still in BETA and excited to learn what you love and struggle as you adopt Team Central. Your feedback will be instrumental in guiding the future of our product.

If you haven’t explored our offering, you can learn more about Team Central and sign up for free at https://www.atlassian.com/software/team-central.

How should you use this group?

• Leave feedback -- the good, the bad, and the ugly! Tell us what you love, what improvements you'd like to see, and what bugs you're finding.

• Start discussions -- talk with the other people in this forum to find out how they're using Team Central, or start discussions with the team behind Team Central.

• Ask questions -- talk to us, ask about things you're unsure about or any general questions that you have.

Looking forward to chatting with you!
Eric and the Team Central team

4 comments

Comment

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2021

Hi @Eric I just asked for access, I'm really curious what it is about :D

Like Eric likes this
Eric
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

Hey @Mart thought I'd check to make sure you got access. Please let me know if you didn't smile

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Eric great to e-meet you! Looking forward to getting stuck in with the group 😃

Like # people like this
Eric
Atlassian Team
April 28, 2021

Awesome! great to have you here smile

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Hi! A few quick questions: 

I was expecting to be able to link directly to projects in jira that already exist rather than recreating; is this possible?

Also, if I create a team in team central, will I be able to access the same team that I already have created for Advanced Roadmaps? 

Can I have the status linked to the releases in Jira? 

Thanks!

Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 4, 2021

Are there any video presentations/webinars available for review?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events