Meet the team behind Team Central

Thanks for joining on us on our journey to build the world's best tool to connect and communicate across teams.

As you know, we're still in beta so we rely on feedback ➰loops like this community group to hear what you 💙love, 🤔long for and 🎓learned while exploring Team Central with your teams. We even want to hear what you 😡loathe (as long as you include a gif or cute pet pic to ease the blow). 

As is commonplace in IRL chats, we thought we'd kick-off the conversation by introducing ourselves.

So without further ado, I'd love to introduce you to the people who power Team Central:

We are so proud of our product. Our hope is that as you discover features that bring a smile to your face and make your life even just a little bit easier, you'll let us know so we can join you and your team in celebrating the moments that make work feel less like work and more like a mission to Mars🚀. 

Keep us in the loop!

The Team Central Team

4 comments

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

@Mary Raleigh  Interesting way to emeet :) 

It's like hybrid of emeet and in-person 

Like Mary Raleigh likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Great to meet you @Mary Raleigh and of course the team behind Team Central!

Here's to the Mars mission 🚀

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 28, 2021

Love to see this, Team Central Team!! Welcome to Community! 🤓  If my life were a status report, it would be all about my puppy Cooper! This week's status report is that nobody peed in the house and only one sandal was chewed up. 😆

image (2).png

Like # people like this
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021
Like Mandy Ross likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events