Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few usability questions

Hi,

I really like the product, but I have some questions:

1. Creating a new goal from a project doesn't link the goal to the project - is that a bug? 
  2. The home button always displays the previous time period (last week / last month) - will we have options to change the option to display the current time instead?
  3. That would be very useful to connect teams to goals and projects, are you planning on adding that?
  4. Are you planning to add a "delete" button for updates?
  5. Do you have a public roadmap and/or anywhere to post bugs?

Thanks,

Elad.

2 comments

Comment

Elad Ben Noam June 28, 2021

Also,

Will you have an open API to add updates and/or Jira's automation action?

Like # people like this
Eric
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2021

HI @Elad Ben Noam ,

Thanks for your questions. Let me try to answer each one of them:

1. Yeah, that seems like a bug. I just tracked it for us to fix.

2. You will find out that Team Central has some strongly opinionated functionalities. This is because we've baked some of Loop - our project communication framework - into the product.

We believe communication is more effective when all teams align their status update. Therefore, we encourage all project owners to write updates by Friday. The current week might not have any updates until Friday afternoon, which is why followers should generally check updates for last week

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 3.34.45 pm.png

You can read more about it in the Loop website.

3. This is coming in the next few weeks! stay tuned wink

4. This is also work in progress and will ship very soon! That said, it'll only be possible to delete the latest update. Keen to hear if think that won't solve your use case.

5. No public roadmap yet. The best way to suggest things is via this Community or by using the "Send feedback" button inside the product

6. We'll eventually get to an open API but this is not planned in the near future. Keen to learn more about what you're hoping to achieve!
Like Sherif Mansour likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events