cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendars Management

Khanh Nguyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2012

As a Confluence Admin,

Are there ways to see all created Team Calendar?

I would like to be able to manage these calendars. . . see who created them, their creation dates, last updated, total number of entries, # of subsriptions, # of macro embeds, # of My Calendar embeds, etc. . .

Just looking for ways to have some management capabilities to these team calendars.

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2013

We are tracking this feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-1134

Khanh Nguyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2013

Thanks and we look forward to this new feature!

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2013

If you could mark this thread as answered, that would be great.

0 votes
Eva Dezsi October 19, 2018

You can do it via database, just modify the below query to your needs. I believe that after you have a list of all your team calendar creators, you can educate the users to manage their own calendar, and after with report you can check if this is really happening or now.

SELECT u.username, c.NAME, c.SPACE_KEY FROM [confluence].[dbo].[user_mapping] u,
[confluence].[dbo].[AO_950DC3_TC_SUBCALS] c
WHERE u.user_key = c.CREATOR and c.PARENT_ID is NULL and c.SUBSCRIPTION_ID is NULL; 

0 votes
Martin Moser August 19, 2013

Just checked myself and couldn't find anything. Would be interested to see something like this as well - plus 1 on your question Khanh!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events