Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing vacation days with Jira and Confluence

Dong Park October 25, 2019

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/inside-atlassian/managing-vacation-days-jira-confluence

This seems easy thing to do but can't find anywhere how I can accomplish this.

How do I accomplish the bold statement?  I'm assuming from workflow with post function?  Or is there a config I need to set it up?  Thanks!

"Confluence Team Calendars allows teams to plot Jira issues on a team’s calendar in Confluence. When a manager approves a leave request, the request is automatically plotted on the calendar. Confluence uses the dates the employee first submitted when creating the leave request in Jira Service Desk."

1 comment

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 26, 2019

The end-user experience is easy - but there is a lot of config to get make experience available.

Do you have a Jira Service Desk project specifically for tracking leave?

Dong Park October 28, 2019

Hi @Kat Warner 

No, I created one as Request Types and added in Confluence Team Calendar as Jira Issue Dates.  This kinda works,  user sends the request, adds into the Team Calendar automatically but I prefer to add into the calendar after the approval though. 

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events