cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opsgenie Resource Library

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2019

Have you checked out the Opsgenie Resource Library? So far it's a collection of 5 white papers, 6 webinar recordings and 19 videos. If you are new to Opsgenie or haven't heard of it before, have a look at the Introduction to Opsgenie Webinar. 

opsgenie.jpg

3 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

Thanks @Jodi LeBlanc !

I wateched the [Webinar] How to Integrate Datadog, Jira, and Slack with Opsgenie

In my opinion that was worth watching for anyone that really wants to see how Opsgenie is connecting all the pieces together. 

Seeing the '/genie' commands and action buttons in slack that will automatically update Opsgenie and then seeing how that will also update the Jira issue that gets posted really showed how everyone can work in the environment they are familiar with and still manage to stay informed.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2019

Thanks so much @Jimmy Seddon I will watch that video right now :)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

thanks for sharing !

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2019

Nice one @Jodi LeBlanc  !!

🤩👍

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events