Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video playback for non-conference attendees?

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2021

I realize there is a reason that Teams 21 has a registration fee, especially for the All Access Pass, which I did purchase.

But, there was one session that I just watched in the All Access Pass that I think would be so beneficial to share outside of the usual Atlassian conference attendees. That is the "Atlassian's approach to a post-pandemic workplace".

I know some sessions from past Summits have been posted on YouTube. Is there any chance this session could be shared? I would love for more in our organization to hear how Atlassian made the shift to Team Anywhere.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

@David Wuth - Great question, I will escalate and see if someone from Atlassian can shine some light on it.

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2021

Hello David!

Definitely a great idea to share this content! I did escalate this within the team and we confirmed we won't be able to move the content to Youtube as it's paid content.

Thank you for asking the questions! And thank you @Brant Schroeder and @Mirek for jumping in and ensuring we saw this!

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2021

Yes, so I think that those should be shared(similar to the videos that were available after summit). Usually we were waiting for the videos for some time.. Now those are already recorded but since All Access allow to view the content since December I do not expect that those would be available earlier.. but lets wait for official answer from Atlassian.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events