Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Team '22 Here We Come!

"Reunited, and it feels so good." 🎡

Reuniting at the ultimate Team event gives us all the feels. This is a big moment for the industry and we can't wait to celebrate with you all. 

πŸ₯³ ITSM, Agile, and DevOps Tracks! 

🀝 Networking Opportunities!

πŸ‘• Free Swag!

✨ And so much more! 

To get this party started, we would love for you to join us on social media from March 28th - April 7th to help us spread the word about Team '22.

• 🎀 Are you a speaker? - Promote your bada$$ session. 

• 🎟 Are you attending? - Build buzz that you will be there. 

• πŸŽ‰ Are you attending a community event? - Build excitement for the party.
  • 🏠 Are you viewing from home? - Share what you've learned. 

We've created some fun "Vegas" themed social assets that we encourage you to use when crafting your own original post along with the event hashtag, #AtlassianTeam. 

All social assets can be downloaded HERE.

Below are just a couple of the examples you will find in the folder:

MadLib_Vegas-1_1200x628.png

MadLib_TEAM-2_1200x628.png

There's still time to secure your ticket to the in-person Las Vegas event or digital experience: https://events.atlassian.com/team22

8 comments

Comment

Christiaan Joubert _re_solution_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2022

Hi there, just a quick one: Do we have higher resolution assets? I've downloaded these and they are extremely pixelated, and once you post them to any social channel they are extremely blurry.

Thank you! 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

@Kalee Williams Sounds fun and interesting! I like these Team '22 social assets.

Like β€’ Kalee Williams likes this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2022

@Christiaan Joubert _re_solution_ I'm looking into this for you to see why the assets are appearing pixelated. Stay tuned! 

AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2022

So content; much amazing!! 🌟 πŸ‘

Like β€’ # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2022

@Christiaan Joubert New hi-res assets have been uploaded to the folder. πŸ˜ƒ

Ditte "Deetah" March 29, 2022

I am super excited to be attending my first Atlassian event (and going to Vegas for the first time...)!

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
March 29, 2022

@Ditte "Deetah"how exciting! πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

Make sure to share your experience on social with the event hashtag #AtlassianTeam22. 

Christiaan Joubert _re_solution_
Marketplace Partner
March 30, 2022

@Kalee Williams MUCH appreciated!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events