Team '22 Countdown: What makes a great team with Senior Trello PM Matt Dolan

Team '22 is just around the corner! To get us excited for the amazing talks beginning April 5, we're highlight a few speakers this year with a few fun questions.

@Matt Dolan, a Senior Product Manager for Trello Enterprise, shares what makes a great team, a fun fact about himself, and his favorite Atlassian value.

Keep an eye out for Matt's talk, "Connect collaboration tools for optimal hybrid work," in our Open Work Management track sessions.

Keep an eye out for amazing talks in Las Vegas from our Team '22 Speakers!

Not able to join us in-person? Sign up for our free, interactive digital experience, and catch all keynotes, interact with other attendees, and much more from anywhere.

Register now

2 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2022

Thanks for sharing this Speaker Highlight post, @Sharon Tan ! This is a really great initiative and way to get to know more about a few of the amazing Team '22 speakers.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Sharon Tan I echo with @Taranjeet Singh comments. Nice to get to know about the speakers and this is one of my favorite topics I have bookmarked.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events