Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Sessions? (Behind in my homework...)

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

So... I've got this All Access Pass, and I watched all the keynotes and interviews. But I've only watched 2 sessions.

I've bookmarked 25 sessions, but honestly, that's a lot of content. So glad I have until December to watch them.

That being said, does anybody have sessions they loved?

I watched "Introducing the Loop: A framework for predictable comms in an unpredictable world", which was an interesting exploration of the beliefs and processes that led to the creation of Team Central. But as more of a technical Jira admin as opposed to a program manager or project leader, I'm not sure how applicable it'll be for me. I'll share it with some PMs I know.

I also watched "What I wish I'd known: Moving Splunk’s 10,000 users to cloud" because migrating to Cloud is such a hot topic these days, and that's a pretty bold topic. It was a good reminder that we can get stuck in our own preconceptions, and sometimes you really have to push yourself to challenge those preconceptions.

So, what were your favorites? Links would be appreciated. ;-}

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

I loved the Fireside chat between @Dominic Price and Dan Pink. ❤ Highly Recommended ✅

Dominic Price
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2021

Thanks Curt. I really enjoyed the conversation with Dan too, and learnt a lot. I was also pleased with how pragmatic his suggestions were.

Like Curt Holley likes this
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

Agreed @Dominic Price though your 4L's was one of my fav takeaways 👍

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events