Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know if it has been announced where Atlassian Team '23 will be?

Apryl Harris January 31, 2022

Hi,

I already have plans for the Team '22 conference. But, I'm trying to prep for Atlassian Team '23. Anyone know where it will be?

Thanks,

Conference Newbie

6 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

12 votes
Answer accepted
hopestone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2022

@Apryl Harris We will be back in Las Vegas, NV for Team '23!

4 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

It is official now. We visit again Las Vegas, NV at 18-20 April, 2023.

Save the date!

Kim Serra April 29, 2022

Hello! I can't find a web page that confirms this, and I want to submit it as part of my developmental plan for next FY. What is the anticipated cost for badges?

Thanks,

Kim

Like Ryan Otteson likes this
Ryan Otteson August 31, 2022

I agree. I can't find legit Atlassian site for the event and to register. I am trying to plan for this for training for myself next year to my corporation. I did find it here https://lasvegascalendars.com/event/atlassian-team-23/ and the links to the Atlassian site are broke.

hopestone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2022

@Ryan Otteson @kimss Registration for Team '23 won't open until early 2023. Keep your eye out for updates on our event website. Thanks!

Stacey October 18, 2022

Kim, the call for speakers page has the confirmed dates posted.

Cost will depend on what type of pass you choose, if you add on any Atlassian U courses, where you choose to stay and transportation to get there and get around if you don’t stay onsite.

My total costs typically run $3K to 4K = Full in person pass + a class + on-site hotel + airfare + Ubers, food, etc. 

4 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

In past years that has been the last item announced on the Key Note of the last day of the Team/Summit event.

So, expect that on the Key note of the last day for Team 2022 there may be an announcement about where Team 2023 will be.

2 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2022

That’s a bit early :)

I’m guessing we’ll know by the end of 2022 or the beginning of 2023. 

with the current issues in the world it would be difficult to speculate on anything at this time 

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2022

@Apryl Harris I agree with @Dirk Ronsmans

With that being said Atlassian used to do their conferences in San Jose year after year until they moved to Las Vegas.  My guess is that it will be in Las Vegas again but you will need to wait to be sure.

0 votes
Gyorgy Dani-Rauf January 15, 2023

I found the official page for Team '23, however the registration doesn't seem to be opened yet.

Does anyone knows when will the registration be opened and if we can see the costs of the passes?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events