Miscellaneous Monday - Scavenger hunt of Scavenging

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2019

Let's get 2019 kicked off with a SUPER fun Miscellaneous Monday (you know how much I love fun, I'm basically a clown irl). 

Below, I'm going to post a list of items that I want you to scour the community forums for. To win you'll need to: 

1. Like the post you land on

2. Link to the post in your final list

3. Be the first person to deliver a completed list in the comments below

Ready... set... scavenge!

• A picture of a cute dog
  • An Atlassian commenting on an off-topic post
  • Someone talking about their favorite food
  • A new user posting a question
  • @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-'s cat
  • A community champion driving a ferrari
  • A Monty Python reference
  • The view from @Erica Moss' window
  • An Atlassian holding a monkey
  • A German cake
  • @Maura K in the wild

I hope this task brings you joy and some laughs on this fine Monday afternoon. 

4 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2019

@Meg Holbrook I SHAN'T PLAY (UNFAIR ADVANTAGE), BUT THIS IS SO FUN.

Like Meg Holbrook likes this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2019

I can tell because caps lock. Or maybe you're like me and type caps lock sentences with the shift key on full tilt... who knows?

Like Fadoua likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

Same here.  One of the targets is currently asleep on my leg, next to my 'phone.

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 14, 2019

download.jpeg

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2019

Huzzah to @Kat Warner who wins the internet today. I'm so happy that you did this, I was sure no one would want to bop through the forums looking for miscellany.

Image result for congratulations gif

To keep this going, my thoughts are that people could drop clues to other obscure community items. 

At this point, I think it's safe to say that @Erica Moss and @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- could join in, because they've seen some things. 

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 15, 2019

Yay!

Karolina Lasoń [Deviniti]
Marketplace Partner
January 16, 2019

Wow, you are fast.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2019

Wow @Kat Warner I am impressed! :) 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
February 24, 2019

It was a mix of memory, keyword searches ('monkey' is not used in many discussions here), and the Christmas Advent post grouping many of the best threads together.

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2019

@Kat Warner You're awesome!

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
January 15, 2019

Thanks - this was a lovely message to have in my inbox in a Wednesday morning.

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2019

Can I just post the first one as a shameless plug of my dog? 😂Screenshot 2019-02-27 13.40.52.png

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2019

@BiancaE  - uh, of course you can! 

SO CUTE!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
February 28, 2019

Pet pics are always welcome in Off-topic 

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events