Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I am a collaboration software evangelist working at NASA...

I am a collaboration software evangelist working at NASA where I use Atlassian software on multiple products and projects.  Whenever I get the opportunity, I explain how effective and creative use of collaboration software is the next software technology breakthrough.  We're doing research for the space program, personal air vehicles, air taxis, and integration of UAVs into the National Airspace System.  These are wicked problems that will require advanced collaborative software to help us make meaningful progress.  Atlassian has given us a starting point from which to proceed in how collaboration could be leveraged.

1 comment

Monique vdB Community Manager Feb 26, 2018

Welcome to the community, @Richard_Jessop!  I have a good friend who is an engineer at NASA but I think she is more the rocket engineer type rather than the computer engineer type? It's over my head 😉

Everything we do at NASA is "over" all of our heads whether it involves aeronautics or astronautics.  :-)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

Don't F&*% the planet.

Over the weekend, Atlassian ran a New York Times ad calling on business leaders to join us in committing to a net zero future through the Science-Based Targets Initiative. As part of our gl...

1,467 views 9 53
Read article

Atlassian Community Events